I have helped companies hire over 1000 people and used almost every applicant tracking system (ATS). Not only are most of them very expensive but they are difficult to customise and often come with features you are paying for but don't need.
Airtable offers you ultimate flexibility and with their new automations functionality you can build real systems that will save you many hours and lots of $$$. Building systems on top of Airtable can be incredibly powerful but a lot of people don't know where to start!
Save yourself $1000s / year and use Base ATS instead!
What is it?
This ATS template and the accompanying documentation will give you a fully functional ATS as well as a solid foundation to customise and extend it to suit your own hiring needs.
The template has been made with a few key goals in mind:
- Only the person(s) managing the recruitment needs an Airtable account
- The ATS should power your hiring but not require much effort to use
- Views, notifications and reports should make it easy to keep track of your hiring pipeline and any applications that need attention
The ATS has a lots of functionality built in to it. Including:
- Applicatons management - duplication warnings, notifications, reporting, dashboards
- Hiring pipeline management - interviews, feedback, CV reviews, templates for common emails
Who is this for?
You will benefit from this if you fall in to one or more of the following:
- You are familiar with Airtable and want to have a ready-made ATS to support your hiring needs.
- If you are interested in building systems with Airtable and want to learn about automations and more advanced base set-ups.
- You want to start with an ATS you can extend! This ATS could be taken much much further. I have also included a packed guide with ideas to extend the ATS and build additional automations that will save you more time and more money!
All packages come with the base template and full documentation. The documentation covers:
- User Guide
- Base Guide
- Automations Walkthrough and Customisation options
Can you help me integrate X with this?
Probably! Send me an email to email@example.com to discuss consulting.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes. If you aren't happy within 30 days I will issue a full refund, no questions asked.